Eurolab: Accreditation and standardisation weekly notice - week 36
- While the dates of the upcoming IAF meetings have not yet been formally announced, we are aware that the IAF Technical Committee will hold two sessions - the first meeting on 26 Oct 2021 23:00-03:00 UTC and the second on 28 Oct 2021 11:00-15:00 UTC. The IAF General Assembly will take place on 4 Nov 2021 10:00-14:00 UTC.
- The ballot for ISO DIS 17060 Conformity assessment — Code of good practice has closed. The document was approved with 70 yes votes, 5 no and 17 abstentions.
- The results of the ISO Survey 2020 on ISO management system standards certifications have been published and the full results can be downloaded here.
- A clarification request on ISO/IEC 17011 “Conformity assessment —Requirements for accreditation bodies accrediting conformity assessment bodies” submitted by UNMZ has been addressed by the maintenance group of WG42; the form with the answer is attached.
- The attached email provides information on the new functionalities of the EA Forum, part of the EA effort to improve and optimize their online platform/intranet.