Eurolab: Accreditation and standardisation weekly notice - week 27
- The co-convenes for the Task Force on remote assessment are Abdel Kassou of SCC-Canada and Sheronda Jeffries of the IAF User Advisory Committee.
- The attached email provides information on the EA webinar on cybersecurity scheduled for September 24.
As you have been informed, EA will organise a webinar on Cybersecurity
with speakers from ENISA (European Union Agency for Cybersecurity).
This half-day seminar will take place on 24 September 2021 from 9:30 to 13:00 CET
to inform you on:
- the Common Criteria based European candidate cybersecurity certification scheme (EUCC);
- the Guidelines on the accreditation of laboratories (ITSEFs);
- the EUCC scheme and its application by National Accreditation Bodies.
Please note that EA NABs and Recognised Stakeholders members may register up to 2 participants.
If you wish to register, or register a member of your organization, please connect at https://intranet.european-accreditation.org/content/survey-event?srv=441
, before the Mon, 20 Sep 2021.
- Attached is the draft report of the May 2021 EA GA.