Eurolab: Accreditation and standardisation weekly notice (15)
- A third nomination for the position of IAF Vice Chair (2022-2024) was received by the IAF Secretariat, from Mr. Rajesh Maheshwari (NABCB).
- The Korea Accreditation Board (KAB) has suspended the accreditation of Korea Compliance Certification Assurance Co., Ltd. (KCCA) on 26 February 2021 for three months for violating the prohibition against providing consultancy, which impacts the assurance of impartiality by the CAB.
- Registration for the joint WADA/ILAC Webinar: Raw data integrity - considerations for the future on Tuesday, 27 April 2021 from 08:00 to 10:00 EDT (12:00 to 14:00 UTC) is now open here.
- The revision of EA-5/02: Guidance on the Application of ISO/IEC 17020 in Vehicle Inspection, was approved by the Inspection Committee at its last meeting on 23 March 2021. It is available on the EA website.
- The signatory status of the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (NAAU) to the EA MLA for the accreditation of Product certification bodies using ISO/IEC 17065 has been suspended as of the 24 March 2021. Consequently, the signatory status of NAAU to the IAF MLA for the accreditation of Product certification bodies using ISO/IEC 17065 has also been suspended, effective 24 March 2021.