The IMEKO Technical Committee 11 (TC11) has a new focus, addressing the broad scope of “Measurement in testing, inspection and certification”.
Now, we are developing the TC11 to build a network which would be able to share the latest achievements, knowledge, experiences, thoughts, views and ideas, and which is the reason why we are inviting all our Colleagues to follow the activities of this TC, as well as to ask you to forward this invitation to all potential Colleagues working in the fields of TIC (Testing, Inspection & Certification).
IMEKO TC11 intends to provide a forum on a global level for the organization of international scientific and technical events, such as congresses, conferences, seminars, workshops, training courses and meetings, in a wide number of fields of interest, as follows:
- Management systems and Quality in the TIC sector.
- Regulatory framework for quality, safety and security of products and services (agri-food; environment; health; cybersecurity; communication; construction; IoT; AI; among others).
- Accreditation of conformity assessment bodies.
- Innovation and validation of methods.
- Sampling activities related with measurement.
- Metrological traceability, measurement uncertainty and conformity assessment.
- Proficiency testing, inter-laboratory, intra-laboratory comparisons and methods of quality assurance.
- Certification of reference materials and their use in laboratories.
- Certification of products, processes, management systems and persons.
- Management of information and LIMS.
- Development of standardization.
- Promotion of the international co-operation and with IMEKO TC’s.
If you are interested in the above mentioned topics, you are very welcome to follow us on the LinkedIn PAGE and GROUP “IMEKO 11 – Measurement in Testing, Inspection and Certification”. It will be a central point for information on TC11 activities and events: congresses, conferences, trainings, seminars and workshops that might be of interest and benefit for you and/or your colleagues.
All details about the TC11 can be found on the IMEKO website: www.imeko.org and TC11 webpage: https://www.imeko.org/index.php/tc11-homepage/. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.