Eurolab: Accreditation and standardisation updates 7 december 2020
Dear EUROLAB Members,
Please find below the latest accreditation and standardisation updates.
- The vote for IAF MD 13:202X - Knowledge Requirements for Accreditation Body Personnel for Information Security Management Systems (ISO/IEC 27001) (Issue 2) was successful. Comments received on the ballot have been provided to the responsible IAF Task Force Conveners for their consideration.
- The attached letter from the ISO Central Secretariat informs of the appointments and elections decided in 2020 by the member bodies and by Council by correspondence.
- The EA resolutions adopted November 26 at the 46th EA General Assembly meeting are attached. I draw your attention in particular to three resolutions:
- Resolution 2020 (46) 01, informing on the new officers as of January 1, 2021
- Resolution 2020 (46) 09, regarding applicable harmonized standards for accreditation for new legislation
- Resolution 2020 (46) 15, regarding the extension of the transition of ISO 17025