Eurolab berichten IA/ILAC, ISO, EA, CEN juli 2020
The EA REPORT to IAF/ILAC and REGIONS June 2020 has just been released.
You can download the full report at
You can also find the document on the EA website at “Information Center” > “Newsroom” > “Promotional Materials” > “Reporting to IAF-ILAC and Regions”.
- Following the 19th IAF-ILAC Joint General Assembly that took place on 29 October 2019 and its resolutions regarding the merger, find attached an email containing:
- The Terms of Reference of the Steering Committee approved at the May JEC meeting;
- The tender document for the selection of a contractor to assist IAF and ILAC in the establishment of a single international accreditation organization.
Those interested in participating in the tender are invited to send a detailed proposal to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 August 2020
- The following materials have been published by IAF:
- IAF MD 8:2020 Application of ISO/IEC 17011:2017 in the Field of Medical Device Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485), available here.
- IAF Outlook for June 2020, available here.
- IAF/ILAC Global Accreditation System Handbook, updated for June 2020 in accordance with the 2020-2025 IAF Strategic Plan, available here.
- IAF Overview Presentation, updated for June 2020 in accordance with the 2020-2025 IAF Strategic Plan, available here.
- IAF MLA Status - 23/06/2020, available here.
- A new question (#29) has been added to the list of COVID-19 FAQs.
- Find attached a mail from the IAF Secretariat detailing the process of nominations for a new Accreditation Body Member representative of the FOC, following Ms. Yuko Yoneoka's retirement. Nominations must be submitted to Secretary@iaf.nu, by 10 August 2020 COB.
- ILAC P10:07/2020 ILAC Policy on Metrological Traceability of Measurement Results was approved for publication and is now available here. This latest version of ILAC P10 has an implementation period of 12 months from the date of publication, i.e. July 2021.
- IAF has released a new issue of the IAF Outlook for April-June. Find it attached.
- The TMB Communiqué Issue No. 65 – June 2020 has been released. Find it attached.
- The EA Report 2019 has been released. You can find it here.
- The following revised EA publications are available online:
- EA-3/12 EA Policy for the Accreditation of Organic Production Certification in “Members’ Procedural Documents”: click here
- EA-INF/07 National Accreditation Body Communication with National Regulators – Best Practice Guide
in “Information and Promotional Documents”: click here
- CEN/CENELEC have published their July newsletter with information on the CEN and CENELEC Technical Boards virtual meeting of 18-20 May 2020 (90th CEN/BT and 165th CLC/BT). Find it attached.