Eurolab: Invitation TIC council September and October
You are cordially invited to attend a three-part virtual panel series entitled "Exploring Online Fraud and the Sale of Counterfeit Goods" to be hosted by TIC Council on September 22, October 1, and October 7 at 11am EST/ 5pm CET
The panels will explore the proliferation of online fraud and sale of counterfeit products, the effect on industry, consumers, and other stakeholders, and efforts by agencies and industry to address these growing issues.
A single registration (Click Here) is needed to ensure you'll have a seat at these informative events.
- More information about our speakers and topics can be found on the TIC Council event webpage, click here.
- Share with colleagues using the #FightingOnlineFakes to support our efforts to bring visibility to this issue and find valuable solutions.
- Read our event Press Release and White Paper on Falsified Test Reports and Certificates attached above in this email.
Please contact Karin Athanas, Acting Executive Director of TIC Council Americas, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the event.
- Michael Hanson, RILA, Senior Executive VP of Public Affairs
- Palmer Orlandi, AOAC, Director & Chief Science Officer
- Rick Rosati, Bureau Veritas, Vice President, Government Affairs and Industry Standards, Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services (BVCPS)
- Commissioner Baiocco, CPSC
- Kimberly Gianopoulos, GAO, Director in GAO’s International Affairs and Trade mission team
- Jill Notini, AHAM, VP of Communications
- Shira Perlmutter, USPTO, Chief Policy Officer and Director for International Affairs
- Alaina van Horn, CBP, Chief, Intellectual Property Rights Branch
- Jeff Hardy, TRACIT, Director-General
- Brian Weinhaus, HIS, Unit Chief, HSI Intellectual Property Rights Unit
The microphone function will be disabled for participants during the webinar but all questions for the presenter can be submitted through Webex via the chat function.