Eurolab: Accreditation and standardisation weekly notice week 39
- Below is information to register for the 2021 IAF-ILAC Virtual Meetings. There is currently no limit on the number of participants.Please find below information regarding the registration details for the upcoming ILAC and IAF Virtual Meetings taking place between 30 September and 04 November, 2021 inclusive. Please feel free to distribute this notice to your colleagues.
An official meeting website has been developed with information regarding online registration, file sharing, and details about the virtual programming. See:https://ilaciafmeetings.org/
By exception, there are no registration fees to attend this series of meetings. Further details and joining instructions will be sent to each participant closer to the date of the meetings for which they are registered. All members of ILAC and IAF are welcome to join the meetings; there are no limits to the number of delegates per organization who can participate virtually.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING VIRTUAL MEETINGS:
- IAF ABIEG – Thursday, 30 Sept. 2021
- ILAC IC – Tuesday, 12 Oct. 2021
- JDSC – Wednesday, 13 Oct. 2021
- ILAC ARC – Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021
- JDSC Workshop – Thursday, 14 Oct. 2021
- ILAC AIC – Tuesday, 26 October 2021
- IAF TC (First Session) – Tuesday, 26 October 2021
- IAF TC (Second Session) – Thursday, 28 October 2021
- ILAC General Assembly – Tuesday, 02 November 2021
- IAF General Assembly – Thursday, 04 November 2021
These meetings will all be held using Zoom. As a result, all participants must meet the following requirements in order to participate virtually:
- Delegates must have an active Zoom account. (If you don’t have a Zoom account, you can sign up for a free account at www.zoom.us). Please note that the email address you use to sign into your Zoom account and your work email account which you use to register for the meetings do not need to be identical. To complete the registration process, you must provide us with the email address you use to login to your Zoom account – so please be certain to create a Zoom account before beginning registration). This step is necessary as some of the meetings require participants to be validated to facilitate any voting which might take place during one of these meetings or to establish quorum.
- Delegates should register to the meetings using their work email address. To validate your identity, we request that you register using your work email address. If you are unable to use your work email address to register it may take a longer time to validate your identity and there may be delays in sending you joining instructions and file sharing credentials.
- Duplicate email addresses are not accepted. Only one email address can be used for each delegate. This means that organizations cannot register multiple people using a single email address. Each registrant must use a unique email address to complete the registration process.
Queries regarding logistics, registration, etc. should be directed to the event organiser responsible for managing the meetings on behalf of IAF and ILAC:
- The ILAC-WADA MoU, originally signed in 2007, is scheduled for review and renewal in 2021. WADA is the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- The CASCO Chair has been reappointed for the 2022-2023 term.